(Here’s version 1 from last year: http://japanlover.me/lists/places/10-things-to-do-when-in-nagoya/ )
- Visit OASIS 21 (a must!!!)
- Visit Satsuki and Mei’s House from My Neighbor Totoro
- See the World Cosplay Summit (Annual event)
- See Nana-chan Ningyo, a tall white doll/mannequin who has different costumes, and also a famous meeting place!
- Eat Hitsumabushi (grilled eel on rice)
- Eat Melon-pan with Ice cream! (yummy combo!)
- Visit Yamazaki River during Sakura season.
- Visit the Toyota factory/museum
- Check out the Nagoya TV Tower (just beside Oasis 21!)
- Visit Nagoya Castle! <3
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the list:
Orianne D’Aliesio , Deby Kurniawan, Meghan Jack, Mohd Nor Akram, Elisa Empl
theunstolenjewel, joeynd.w, eleventhmonkey, yr3n3, tanpopo3, iam_damia, sammymagsino, naeust, cheechengkay, jess___aquino, crazy.jazzy, bi_ccc
Illustration by: Little Miss Paintbrush / @chichilittle