1. Eat the famous “Harajuku” crepes. (Our recommendation: Angel Hearts Harajuku Crepes!)
2. Take “purikura” / neoprint photos.
3. Go to KIDDYLAND!
4. Shop at Takeshita Dori & La Foret!
5. Eat at Pancake Days.
6. Visit a Cat / Neko Cafe. (Here’s an informative post about cat cafes!)
7. Visit Meiji Shrine.
8. Visit 6% DOKIDOKI at Ura-Harajuku!
9. Visit the Design Festa Gallery!
10. And of course, dress fashionably! Get style inspiration from TokyoFashion.com!
(Kawaii tips from Rainbowholic :heart: Infographic by Little Miss Paintbrush!)