Shibuya is one of the most famous and busiest shopping and entertainment centers in Tokyo. ヽ(^。^)丿There are just so many things you could do that you might get overwhelmed! ＞▽＜ So we listed 10 activities we could recommend you to do when you’re in Shibuya:
1. Take a photo at the Shibuya Crossing – Shibuya Crossing is the busiest pedestrian crossing in the world. It’s one of the most amazing spots to take photos in Japan!
2. Visit Hachiko’s famous statue – It is said that as long as you can pinpoint the location of the statue, you’ll never get lost in Shibuya
3. Shop at Shibuya 109 – HUGE shopping center!
4. Shop from LoFT / Tokyu Hands – These are shopping centers for cute and quirky products, stationery, craft materials for DIYs, accessories, and souvenirs.
5. Dress up cutely (like a Japanese schoolgirl heheh) and take purikura! >3<
6. Test your crane skills and win a cute toy/plushie from the UFO catchers or crane machines in arcade buildings!
7. Visit One Piece Mugiwara Store
8. Visit and shop at the Disney store.
9. Relax at the Kiki and Lala Cafe (Little Twin Stars)
10. Visit Mandarake – one of Japan’s biggest manga and anime (and toys and collectibles) store! ⊙▽⊙
Miscellaneous: KARAOKE, of course! >3< ♪♫
How about you? What was your experience in Shibuya? Also, do you have other places in mind that you would recommend to other JapanLovers as well? ☆