Shibuya is one of the most famous and busiest shopping and entertainment centers in Tokyo. ヽ(^。^)丿
There are just so many things you could do that you might get overwhelmed! ＞▽＜
So we listed 10 activities we could recommend you to do when you’re in Shibuya!
- Take a photo at the Shibuya Crossing – Shibuya Crossing is the busiest pedestrian crossing in the world. It’s one of the most amazing spots to take photos in Japan!
- Visit Hachiko‘s famous statue – It is said that as long as you can pinpoint the location of the statue, you’ll never get lost in Shibuya
- Shop at Shibuya 109 – HUGE shopping center!
- Shop from LoFT / Tokyu Hands – These are shopping centers for cute and quirky products, stationery, craft materials for DIYs, accessories, and souvenirs.
- Dress up cutely (like a Japanese schoolgirl heheh) and take purikura! >3<
- Test your crane skills and win a cute toy/plushie from the UFO catchers or crane machines in arcade buildings!
- Visit One Piece Mugiwara Store at Shibuya Parco
- Visit and shop at the Disney store (a wonderful building that looks like a castle from outside)
- Relax at the Kiki and Lala Cafe (Little Twin Stars)
- Visit Mandarake – one of Japan’s biggest manga and anime (and toys and collectibles) store! ⊙▽⊙
Miscellaneous: KARAOKE, of course! >3< ♪♫
How about you? What was your experience in Shibuya? Also, do you have other places in mind that you would recommend to other JapanLovers as well? ☆
If you have a list of things to do in a particular favorite place in Japan, please do send us an email and we’ll see if we can make a kawaii infograph (by Little Miss Paintbrush ) out of your suggestions!