Planning to go to Japan? Why not visit Kagawa Prefecture! Here are 10 things you can do there (there are lots more!)
<3 10 things to do when in Kagawa <3
1. Visit Naoshima
2. Visit Kotohira-gū (shrine)
3. Visit Chichu Art Museum
4. Visit Shikoku Mura – an open air museum
5. *Specialty* Eat Sanuki Udon (Kagawa is formally known as “Sanuki”) Sanuki udon is characterized by square-shaped noodles.
6. *Specialty* Try “hone tsuki dori” (yummy seasoned chicken thigh) and Sanuki Wagyu or “olive beef”. Kawaga is known for its olives!
7. Visit Sanuki Manno National Park
8. Visit Shōdo Island’s “Angel Road”
9. Visit Sanagi-shima island, one of the many cat islands in Japan!
10. Visit Ritsurin Kōen (one of the most famous historical gardens in Japan)
Which activity have you tried before? <3
Illustration by: Little Miss Paintbrush / @chichilittle <3
Special thanks to our list contributors: